Maria Chine' - A customized experience, tailored to perfection with personal attention.
A Melbourne based and trained actor, I am also a mother, advocate and most importantly, a romantic at heart..
Having worked at many venues and functions around Melbourne to date, both large and intimate, my role is to ensure an unforgettable experience to this, and leaving you knowing that your day or evening is left in the hands of a consummate professional, whilst your time is dedicated to those you love.
My professional, yet 'cheeky' and warm approach will ensure that not only will you be in the best and capable hands, buy your guests and loved ones will remember your event with loving and warm memories.
Planning a wedding or function, can be a very stressful experience. My role is take your special moments and create an everlasting and unforgettable experience when ever you look back.
Master of Ceremonies performed at:
Italian Carnevale (Hosting the Fashion Parade) South Australia 2016 & 2017
Alongside MC Junior Project, Burden Park Summer Festival, City of Greater Dandenong 2018
Weddings, Birthdays and Formal Occassions
Tailored Package includes (but not limited to):
- Initial meet and greet with guests/couples
- Planning of tailored and customised ceremony/special function
- Follow up with all service providers
- Post ceremony/function meetings as required
- Meeting with Venue/Function Manager
- 1 x Ceremony/Function Rehearsal (as required)
- Master of Ceremonies Services on the day
- Travel to both CBD and most suburbs of Melbourne.
We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
~ Mother Teresa ~